bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Solution for Thule T2 Classic with Bent Tray and Ratcheting Arm


Hey guys! I broke the arm on the bike mount - left it open and it grabbed something when I went around a turn. Seems like the tray got bent as well, so Id like to order the entire tray / arm / ratchet assembly - where can I find that? Or how can I piece that together? Thanks!


Expert Reply:

For the T2 Classic Thule offers the replacement locking arm part # 753-3579 and the non-locking arm part # 753357902 but they do not offer a replacement tray. That's basically the only part they don't offer on the T2 Classic part # TH9044 so you might be looking at replacing the entire rack.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>