Bike Racks and Cargo Accessories
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Difference Between Rhino-Rack Vortex And Thule Aeroblade Roof Racks For 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Both the Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero and Thule WingBar roof rack systems have very nice features and would work well for your 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe. Both systems are designed to work on vehicles that have the flush mounted rail system. As far as the… view full answer...
- Best Bike Rack for Transporting Heavy Electric Bikes without Lifting
We have the perfect bike rack for you. The Thule EasyFold 2 Bike Platform Rack #TH903202 is designed to easily carry heavy electric bikes like yours. It has an easy to use removable ramp that allows your bikes to load easily onto the rack without any… view full answer...
- Comparing Thule AeroBlade Crossbars vs WingBar Evo Crossbars
Aside from a slight change in the appearance of the crossbar (the WingBar Evo has some boxed edges as opposed to the completely smooth front of the AeroBlade) the biggest differences are the rubber strip on top of the crossbar and the weight… view full answer...
- Comparing the Swagman Quad 2+2, Hollywood Racks SportRider SE4, and Kuat NV 2.0 Bike Racks
I will be happy to help you out with the 3 platform bike racks you are looking at. I will go over each one for durability, ease of use, and what I would recommend. I might even throw in a surprise 4th option! In terms of durability there are a couple… view full answer...
- Why a Wheel Mounted Platform Bike Rack is Preferred to a Frame Mount
Generally speaking wheel mount only bike racks are preferred. Especially for people with carbon fiber bike frames since frame mounts aren't recommended at all with them otherwise damage could occur. For other frame designs people still prefer… view full answer...
- Curt vs. Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Comparison for a 2016 Subaru Outback Wagon
The Class II Curt Hitch #C12136 and Class II Draw-Tite Hitch #36493 for your 2016 Subaru Outback Wagon are very similar, but every Class I and Class II and some Class III Curt Hitches require stabilizing straps to be used when towing non trailer… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between Class 1 and Class 2 Hitches for the Scion XB
Class I and Class II hitches both have a 1-1/4 inch receiver opening. The difference is that a Class I hitch has a lower tongue weight rating, usually 200 pounds and a lower towing rating, usually 2,000 pounds. A Class II hitch usually has a tongue… view full answer...
- Recommended Way to Carry a Kayak for a Ford F-150
As long as you have a 2 inch receiver on your 2016 Ford F-150, I recommend the Thule Goalpost #TH997. This is one of our better options for kayak carriers and installs directly into your hitch. In addition to this carrier I recommend using a roof… view full answer...
- Bike Rack Recommendations for a Carbon Fiber Frame and Carbon Wheel Bike
There are many options for carrying a bike with a carbon fiber frame but the Thule Doubletrack Platform Bike Rack is not recommended as it uses the frame to secure the bike to the rack. Your best option would be a platform style bike rack that holds… view full answer...
- What's the Difference Between the Kuat NV 2.0 2-Bike Rack and the Kuat NV 2.0 Base Bike Rake
The Kuat NV 2.0 2 Bike Platform Rack, #NV22G, and the Kuat NV 2.0 Base 2-Bike Platform rack, #BA22B. are both very similar bike racks. Both racks can be expanded to a 4-bike rack, #NA22G add-on for the NV 2.0 and #BA02B for the NV 2.0 Base, and both… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between the Thule T2 Pro and Thule T2 Pro XT Version
The biggest change between the Thule T2 Pro and Pro XT #TH9034XTS is the distance between the bikes. Originally the T2 Pro was designed to work with Fat bikes right out of the box. The only issue was people had a hard time getting 2 Fat bikes to fit… view full answer...