Bike Racks and Cargo Accessories
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Difference Between Rhino-Rack Vortex And Thule Aeroblade Roof Racks For 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Both the Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero and Thule WingBar roof rack systems have very nice features and would work well for your 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe. Both systems are designed to work on vehicles that have the flush mounted rail system. As far as the… view full answer...
- Can Pioneer Platform Rack with Backbone Mounting System Support a Roof Top Tent Plus People
Good morning! The Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform Rack with Backbone Mounting System #JB0892 for your 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited does have a weight capacity of 264 lbs but that is the dynamic weight capacity. Dynamic weight capacity is the max… view full answer...
- Rhino Rack Crossbar Set For 2017 Chevrolet Colorado
The Retrax-specific kits include the necessary mounting feet to attach to the Retrax XR channels in covers like the RetraxPRO XR Hard Tonneau Cover w/ Trax Rails - Retractable #RTT-80453 and the compatible Rhino-Rack Vortex Crossbars. These are… view full answer...
- Difference Between Thule Motion XT and Thule Force Rooftop Cargo Boxes
All of the Thule cargo boxes have a quite a bit in common but they do have some key differences. Thule's boxes come in four groups that relate to their standard features, the Pulse, Force, Motion and Hyper groups. All of Thule's boxes except… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between the Thule AeroBlade Edge and WingBar Roof Racks
The Thule AeroBlade Edge Roof Rack #TH7603-TH7603 uses Thule's AeroBlade Edge technology which mount flush to your 2014 BMW X3 factory side rails. They do not extend farther than your side rails like the podium mounted roof rack and give an OEM… view full answer...
- Comparing the Thule Hitching Post Pro, Thule Camber, and the Yakima DoubleDown
The Thule Hitching Post Pro part #TH934XTR is an exclusive bike rack that Thule only makes available for certain retailers like our self which is why you do not see it listed on their site. The Thule Camber 4 Bike Rack part #TH9056 is a new model but… view full answer...
- Recommended Way to Carry a Kayak for a Ford F-150
As long as you have a 2 inch receiver on your 2016 Ford F-150, I recommend the Thule Goalpost #TH997. This is one of our better options for kayak carriers and installs directly into your hitch. In addition to this carrier I recommend using a roof… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between Curt Roof Rack Crossbars and Thule Roof Rack with Evo Raised Feet?
I wouldn't say that you're missing anything; the Curt Roof Rack for Raised Side Rails #C18118 are a solid, low cost roof rack option that looks great. When you look at them compared to something like the Thule Roof Rack with Evo Raised Rail… view full answer...
- Will Thule Fit Kit 3101 and TracRac TracVan Fit RetraxPro SR on Ford F-150
The Thule Fit Kit #THKIT3101 that you referenced is designed for Thule Rapid Podium #TH460R roof-rack legs. I do have a solution for you to add a roof rack or ladder rack to the Retrax XR tonneau cover on your Ford F-150 but unfortunately the Thule… view full answer...
- What Cargo Net and Tie Down Straps Fit the Rhino-Rack XTray Pro Cargo Basket and 2 Bike Carrier?
The Rhino-Rack XTray Pro Cargo Basket and 2 Bike Carrier #RRRMCB03 is 58-1/4 by 41 inches at the base or 55-3/4 inches by 39-3/4 inches at the top so you can connect wherever is most convenient for your load to be secured. The Stretchable Cargo Net… view full answer...
- Is it Better to Use a Hitch Cargo Carrier or Roof Cargo Carrier for a 2015 Honda Odyssey
You are correct that there are definite advantages of hitch cargo carriers over roof cargo carriers. You will have less drag improving your gas mileage and you won't have to reach up to the roof of your vehicle each time you load or unload. The… view full answer...