Sports and Recreation
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
The difference between the Class II and Class III hitches has to do with their Gross Trailer Weight (GTW), their Tongue Weight (TW), and their Hitch Receiver Size. Class II trailer hitch receivers have a 1-1/4 inch receiver and can be rated up to… view full answer...
- Why is There Price Difference Between Curt and Yakima/Thule Roof Racks
Yakima and Thule are the premium brand roof rack manufacturer. You are paying for basically the nicest roof rack components you can find. Anything that says Thule or Yakima will be very high quality and have a very well thought out design. What this… view full answer...
- Would Reels Hit Roof When Carried in Rhino-Rack Ski and Fishing Rod Carrier #RR572
I attached a picture that shows reels not hitting the roof of a vehicle that are being carried in the Rhino-Rack Ski and Fishing Rod Carrier #RR572. Unless you had a really low profile set of crossbars you wouldn't have any issue at all. view full answer...
- Budget Friendly Aero Roof Rack for 2019 Subaru Forester With Raised Side Rails
The Inno roof rack you were referring to will absolutely fit your 2019 Subaru Forester and have the ability to handle a roof top tent. The rack will fit on your raised side rails and consists of just a couple parts: - Inno Aero Crossbars #INXB123-130… view full answer...
- Comparing Yakima OverHaul and Thule Xsporter Ladder Racks for a 2020 Ford Ranger
The Yakima OverHaul HD Adjustable Truck Bed Ladder Rack part #Y01151-58 and Thule Xsporter Pro Truck Bed Ladder Rack part #TH500XTB are both excellent options for a 2020 Ford Ranger. In order to use either with a crossover style toolbox, you'll… view full answer...
- Curt vs. Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Comparison for a 2016 Subaru Outback Wagon
The Class II Curt Hitch #C12136 and Class II Draw-Tite Hitch #36493 for your 2016 Subaru Outback Wagon are very similar, but every Class I and Class II and some Class III Curt Hitches require stabilizing straps to be used when towing non trailer… view full answer...
- Comparing Hollywood Racks Destination vs. Swagman XTC 4-Bike Rack
The Swagman XTC4 4-Bike Rack #S64665 and Hollywood Racks Destination 4-Bike Rack #HR4000 are two of the best values in regards to 4-bike racks, and when taking everything into consideration I highly recommend the Destination #HR4000. There are a… view full answer...
- Differences Between Kuat NV 2.0 Base and Non-Base Model
The Kuat NV 2.0 2 Bike Platform Rack, #NV22G, and the Kuat NV 2.0 Base 2-Bike Platform rack, #BA22B. are both very similar bike racks. Both racks can be expanded to a 4-bike rack, #NA22G add-on for the NV 2.0 and #BA02B for the NV 2.0 Base, and both… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between a 4-Way and 7-Way Trailer Connector
A 4-Way trailer connector has the basic lighting functions only; running lights, left turn signal and brake lights, right turn signal and brake lights, and ground. A 7-Way has these functions and a 12 volt circuit, a circuit for electric trailer… view full answer...
- Did Chevy Change the Puck Spacing for Factory 5th Wheel Puck System
We have recently learned that the puck spacing for the factory prep package for the 2020 model year has changed for Chevy/GMC so the only 5th wheel hitches we can confirm as of August 2019 that will fit your 2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 are the B&W… view full answer...
- Which Hitch Receiver Size is Better 1-1/4 inch or 2 Inch
Sorry to hear about your car accident and your hitch and bike rack being damaged. As far as installing a new hitch, the first thought that comes to mind is, because of the accident, are all the necessary attachment points for a trailer hitch on the… view full answer...