bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Thule Roof Rack Fairing Replacement Parts


Hey! I recently got a hand me down Thule wind fairing. Im not sure what model number it is but Im looking for replacement/extra pieces that separate the car from the fairing itself in the front of it. The material of the ones used on my fairing reminds me of foam, like a pool noodle. I cant seem to figure out what it is. Thanks!


Expert Reply:

For your Thule fairing, it sounds like you need the Replacement Rubber Spacer for Thule Fairings # 853-5544. You may also need the Replacement Load Bar Clip for Thule Roof Rack Fairing # 8537361 to mount it. I've attached all the Thule fairing parts to assist.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>