bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hardware for Trailer Hitch on 2012 Chrysler Town and Country


Is this nut used in conjunction with the RP3022 plate. The video that is replacing a stripped out tow bolt?


Expert Reply:

The 1/2" Bolt # 337FCB050013200 will fit with the Trailer Hitch Spacer Block # RP3022, but if you're looking for replacement hardware for a trailer hitch that fits your 2012 Chrysler Town and Country, like the etrailer # e98854, then you actually need 10mm and 12mm bolts that have a hex fitting for the head instead of a rounded head like the 1/2" bolt you looked at.

For a complete replacement hardware set you can use part # RHK and then input your trailer hitch info and we can send you out the exact hardware you need to install the trailer hitch.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>