Underbed Installation Brackets for Gooseneck Hitch On 2010 Ram 2500


I have a similar hitch that I took out of another truck. Is there a bolt in bracket available for it and how would I go about ordering it from yall. Thanks.


Expert Reply:

In order to find the underbed installation brackets compatible with the overbed gooseneck hitch you have, we will need to know the manufacturer of the gooseneck.

If the gooseneck you removed from another truck is either the Curt Folding Ball # C-52 or Flat Plate gooseneck hitch # C65500, you can use the Curt Custom Installation Kit for Curt Overbed, Folding Ball Gooseneck Trailer Hitch # C61529.

If your exisiting gooseneck is not a Curt hitch, I will be happy to find the correct underbed installation brackets for you.

expert reply by:
Victoria B

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

What do you think?

* e-mail address format: [email protected]

I would like an email notification if someone replies to my comment

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>