Replacement Drop Leg For Stabilizer Jack On 1994 Eagle Trailer


lost the bottom part for a 1994 eagle 12 stabilizer. the top part is still intact and on trailer. Can the bottom part be purchased alone and where?


Helpful Expert Reply:

We offer one replacement drop leg for a Fulton stabilizer jack. If you have a Fulton jack on your trailer this may work well for you. This is part # FSJ40324. I have attached a photo of this drop leg that has the dimensions noted you can check out. You would need to measure the dimensions of the upper leg on your trailer to see if this would be a match.

If you find it does not match I recommend replacing it with one of the jacks on the attached product page like the part # TJ01RT-HD. This has a 11-1/2 retracted length and with the 6-1/2 inch drop leg has an extended length of 18 inches.

Click to Enlarge
helpful expert reply by:
Jeffrey L

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>