Weight of Curt C16180 A25 5th Wheel Hitch for 2022 Ford F350 With OEM Puck System
What's the weight of the Curt C16180 25K 5th wheel hitch? I want to used it and the # C16027 adapter on my 2022 Ford F350.
asked by: Louis
The Curt A25 5th wheel hitch you'd looked at, part # C16180 weighs about 120 lbs, and the necessary # C88KR base rail to puck adapter weighs right at 70 lbs.
The hitch is a bit heavy, but its weight can be significantly reduced by removing the hitch from the head, which is done by pulling one clevis pin. This breaks the hitch down into two pieces that are more easily handled.
If you'd like to install a 7-way in your truck bed so you don't have to run the trailer connector up over the tailgate, you can install one using part # C57008.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring
- Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Wiring
- 7 Feet Long
- Custom Fit
- 7 Round - Blade
more information >
- Accessories and Parts
- Fifth Wheel Installation Kit
- Rail Adapter
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Recommended 5th Wheel Hitch for 2023 Ford F-450 Super Duty with OEM Puck System
- Comparing the Curt Q25 to the Curt A25 5th Wheel Hitch
- Correct Curt A25 5th Wheel Hitch for a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Dually with Prep Package
- Can Reese Elite Fifth Wheel Hitch be Adapted to Fit Above Bed Rails
- Will the Curt A25 Hitch Fit in Industry Standard Base Rails
- Difference Between Curt A25 and Q25 5th Wheel Hitches
- Comparing the Curt A25 and Curt Q25 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch
- How to Convert Curt A25 5th Wheel Hitch to Sliding 5th Wheel Hitch
- Recommendation Between Curt A25 and Q25 for 5th Wheel Towing with a 2020 GMC Sierra 3500
- Is It Ok To Replace A Curt A25 5th Wheel Hitch With A Curt Q25 5th Wheel Hitch
- Comparing Curt A-25 and Q-25 5th Wheel Hitches
- Options to Upgrade Reese 20K 5th Wheel Hitch On Truck With Reese Above Bed Rails
- Lowest Profile 5th Wheel Hitch for 2017 Ford F-250 without OEM Prep Package
- Does Curt A25 Fifth Wheel Hitch Ride in the Center of the Rails on a 2008 Ford F-250 or F-350?
- What High-Capacity 5th-Wheel Hitch do You Recommend for My Long-Bed 2022 Chevy Silverado 3500?
- What is the Difference between the Curt A25 and the B&W Companion 25K for My 2021 GMC Sierra 350?
- Highest Rated 5th Wheel Hitch for a 2007 Ford F-250/F350
- Best Way to Adapt A25 to Ford F-250 Prep Package
- Will Curt 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch Install Brackets Fit 2015 Ford F-350 with DEF Tank
- Fifth Wheel Hitch with Higher Weight Capacity than Curt E16 Hitch
- Does Curt X5 Adapter For EZr Double Lock Gooseneck Work With Curt A25 & A20 5th Wheel Hitch
- Recommended 5th Wheel Hitch for 2019 Ford F-350 Long Bed without Prep Package
- Recommended Fifth Wheel Hitch With 25000lb Towing Capacity For 2021 Ford F-250 With OEM Prep Pkg
- Highest Capacity Fifth Wheel Hitch and Gooseneck Solution for 2006 Dodge Ram 3500
- Highest Rated 5th Wheel Hitch for a 2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 Without Pucks
- Difference Between Curt A25 and Q25 5th Wheel Hitches for 2017 GMC Sierra 3500
- Converting Gooseneck To Fifth Wheel In 2004 Dodge Ram 3500
- Highest Weight Capacity Fifth Wheel Hitch for 2006 Ford F-250