bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Light And Toggle Switch For Ultra-Fab Electric Jack.  


Looking for light replacements for my Jack. Part number sticker is worn so bad I cant tell which Jack it is I have. Looks like #3502. Lights look like #38-751042 and while Im at it I want to replace the motor switch, #38-751037. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Expert Reply:

If your jack is an Ultra-Fab 3500 Series jack, then unfortunately the jack light is not a replacement part available. However, the replacement Toggle ON/OFF Motor Switch, part # UF38-75-1037 is designed for Ultra-Fab # UF38-944014, # UF38-944016, and # UF38-944017 jacks.

expert reply by:
Jeffrey L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>