bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Propane T-Fitting & Hose For Between ASME Tank & Regulator


What is the threaded brass plug in the front of your T? More importantly your fitting on the right side of your T closest to my regulator has a female fitting. The fitting coming out of my regulator is also female and looks a lot smaller then your fitting. Do I also need to buy an adapter fitting or what ? See photos. I just want to get the correct parts I need because I hate returning merchandise. Working on a 2004 Winnebago Brave with a Workhorse chassis.


Expert Reply:

The threaded brass plug connects the ASME tank on your motorhome, and the fitting on the right is for connection to the regulator for the MB Sturgis Sturgi-Flow T-Fitting w/ Hose - POL Valve - Disposable Cylinder Port # 103608.

You will need an adapter to go from the T-fitting to your regulator, the MB Sturgis Propane Tank Adapter - POL x 1/4" Male NPT # 204037-MBS.

For this fitting it is recommended you use Thread Sealant Tape # 37207-30025.

ASME Tank & Propane Regulator
ASME Tank & Propane Regulator
(click to enlarge)
expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>