Replacement Key for Fastway Diversi-Tech Ball Mount


Hi, I had my house broken into and my keys were stolen. Fortunately the hitch was not in the truck but I need to obtain replacement keys. The only numbers I see on the hitch are DTC J34-1009. Can you help?


Expert Reply:

I'm sorry to hear about the break-in but I do think I can help you and thanks for the photo.

Though I was unable to reference the number you gave as a part number, from the photo it looks like you have a Diversi-Tech (Fastway) Aluminum Ball Mount. What you will need is the Re-Keying Kit for DTLBM and DTALBM Series Self-Locking Aluminum Ball Mounts # DTLBM02RK to replace the locks.

Click to Enlarge
expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>