bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Option For Covering Skylight/Sunroof in Travel Trailer  


Hi Im looking for a cover pillow or something to cover my sun roof in the kitchen of my Forrest River Hertiage Glen RV..Its so bright and makes it hotter in here..I cant find any cover for it.


Expert Reply:

Hi Shelly, thanks for the question and it's possible we have something depending on the dimensions of your skylight/sunroof. What most people use for this is the Camco Lights Out Retractable Shade for RV Roof Vents # CAM42913.

Technically it's to cover up vents, but could work for you as when fully extended it measures 19" long x 14-1/8"wide.

You asked about a pillow, and there is one, but again it's for vents is smaller than the aforementioned retractable shade. For a 14" x 14" pillow there is the Camco Insulator w/ Sunshield Reflective Surface for RV Roof Vents # CAM45192.

I'm not sure if that's the right size for you but did want to at least mention it as an option in case it'll work.

expert reply by:
Kyle S



OK Thank you !

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>