Looking for Lionshead 16 x 7 Aluminum Modular Trailer Wheel with 8 on 6-1/2 Inch Wheel Bolt Pattern
looking for aluminum rims LHJM513 they will be going on a 2021 load max car hauler with 7k axles
asked by: Jason C
The Lionshead # LHJM513 is a 16x7 aluminum trailer wheel with an 8 on 6-1/2 inch bolt pattern. Each wheel has a 3750 lb capacity, or 7500 lbs per axle, so they'll work perfectly on your car hauler with 7K axles.
We do indeed offer them, you can purchase by using the provided link.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Can the Aluminum Modular Trailer Wheel LHJM513 be Used on a Horse Trailer?
- Wheel Bolt Size to Use with Lionshead Aluminum Modular Trailer Wheel # LHJM513
- What is the Torque Spec for the Aluminum Modular Trailer Wheel Part # LHJM513
- How Much Do the LHJM513 Aluminum Modular Trailer Wheels Weigh
- What is Offset of Lionshead Aluminum Trailer Wheel # LHJM513
- Availability of Aluminum Trailer Wheel with 8 Lug Bolt Pattern
- Lug Size on Hub Does Not Match Lug Hole Size on Wheels
- Does the Aluminum Modular Trailer Wheel - 16" x 7" Rim - 8 on 6-1/2 Have An Offset
- Aluminum Wheel PSI Fit with Tires Requiring 110 PSI
- What Determines Maximum PSI Pressure Rating of Lion's Head Trailer Wheel LHJM513
- Does Tire Pressure Matter to Wheels in the Same Manner as Tires?
- Do Lionshead Trailer Wheels Use Steel or Aluminum Torque Values for Lug Nuts
- Does Pilot Hole Size Have to Match to Use Lionshead Trailer Wheel
- 16 Inch Modular Wheel Recommendation and Other Weight Saving Ideas
- Tire Sizes Compatible with Dexstar Conventional 16 x 6 Steel Wheel AM20766
- Availability of 16 inch Trailer Wheel that is Aluminum and Has 8 Lug Bolt Pattern
- Replacement Wheels for 4-Star LQ Horse Trailer With 235/85-16 Tires