How to Replace Power Switch on RAM Electric Jack w/ Footplate


do you have this item available its the foot control switch is there any instillation information available?


Helpful Expert Reply:

It sounds like you have either the Electric Jack w/ Footplate part # EJ-3520-BBX or the Electric Jack w/ Footplate part # EJ-3520-WBX. If that is the case then the Replacement Power Switch part # EJ-3520-PSW is the correct replacement for you. In order to replace the switch you need to take a flathead screwdriver or pick and pry the top and bottom of the switch to release it from the housing. You can then unplug the spade connectors from the old switch and into the new switch making sure to note their location. Once the spade connectors are installed you just simply need to press the switch back into place.

helpful expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>