bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Is there a Replacement Valterra Waste Valve Handle that Uses a Set Screw


Hi I bought a valterra replacement handle to put on to a valterra waste valve I had previously purchase. The valve stem has a set screw on in and I wanted to get the handle that would fit that product.


Expert Reply:

Do you happen to know the model of the valve you had previously purchased? It looks like the metal ones do not have a hole for a set screw. There is a plastic handle for old style waste valves, # T1003-6GN or # T1003-6NVP. We also have # T1003-6VP which is a little different in that it has a channel in the mount where it attaches to the rod. These and the metal ones you have seen are the only available replacement handles we have.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>