Truck Camper/Topper Roof Rack System for a 2011 Ford F150 Crew Cab with 5-1/2 Foot Bed


I need help choosing a roof rack track system for my A.R.E. truck topper/camper. The topper is for a 2011 F150 crew cab 5.5 feet short bed. Thanks


Expert Reply:

Rhino Rack produces a full range of track kits that will work on your truck topper. You simply need to choose the length and color for the vehicle.

All of these kits include a set of Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero crossbars that have c-channel mounts and are quick-slide to move forward and backwards along the rack as you need it. They are all inclusive and don't require additional parts.

54 inches long, Silver, part # Y02-480 or Black, part # Y02-480B
59 inches long, Silver, part # Y02-490 or Black, part # Y02-490B
65 inches long, Silver, part # Y02-500 or Black, part # Y02-500B

There are also heavy-duty kits that are available. I recommend these kits only if your intended application is more industrial, as most accessories will require an additional adapter to work with the heavy-duty bars.

54 inches long, Silver, part # Y01-120 or Black, part # Y01-120B
59 inches long, Silver, part # Y01-130 or Black, part # Y01-130B
65 inches long, Silver, part # Y01-140 or Black, part # Y01-140B

I've included a video of our installation team installing one of these kits onto a 2011 Ford F-350 so you can get an idea of how this process works.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>