Replacement Vent Lid Cover and Crank Handle for Ventline Ventadome


I need to replace the vent cover on my enclosed trailer. Not sure which cover to order - the crank handle also needs to be replaced. I have attached a photo. If possible, can someone identify the cover needed by the photo and how to install.

Helpful Expert Reply:

It does look like you need vent lid # BVD0449-A01.

For the knob only you would need # BVD0421-15. And for the whole arm assembly with knob use # BV0115-04.

Click to Enlarge
helpful expert reply by:
Michael H

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>

About Us
photos and videos

Original Photos & Videos

Produced to make sure you know what you are getting and you get exactly what you need.


Installations Completed

To make sure products work and fit the way they are supposed to.

etrailer call center

Phone Calls & Emails Answered

1,125,924 phone calls and 1,350,587 emails to help find the right solution.

etrailer training

Average Hours of Product Training

We get to know our products firsthand so experts can better help you.

etrailer service

Years of Quality Customer Service

Assisting our neighbors and customers, face to face at the counter.

etrailer experts

Pages of Expert Information

Created to make sure you have all the answers to your questions, from real experts.