bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Are Replacement Parts For Scissor Jack Available


I have damaged the treads on my 5000# 24inch scissor type stabilizer jack. Can I buy just the long threaded bolt and the nut it threads into? Thank you.


Expert Reply:

I spoke with my contact at Stromberg Carlson about replacement parts for the scissor jacks we offer like part # JSC-24-IND, and they told me they do not offer any replacement parts.

I recommend replacing your current jack with the # JSC-24-IND. This is a 5,000 lb leveling jack that has measures 4 inches when retracted and 24 inches when extended. The required crank handle can be ordered separately and that part number is # JCH-1.

If you choose to use a power drill to raise and lower the jack I recommend the Ultra-Fab Speed Socket Power Drill Adapter, part # UF48-979005. This works in a 3/8 inch drill and helps eliminate hand-cranking.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>