bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Gasket for Valterra Bayonet Sewer Fitting


I have the Valterra Rotating Adapter tem # T1028 and would like to replace the rubber gasket. Do you sell replacements.


Expert Reply:

For replacement gaskets for the bayonet side of the Valterra fitting # T1028 you'd want to use the part # CAM39834.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>