How To Connect The Drain Pipe Of The LaSalle Bristol Single Bowl RV Bathroom Sink To The Bowl
Is the drain pipe glued onto the sink? I am not sure how it attaches.
asked by: Jim
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- RV Sewer Hose Fittings
- Sewer Seals and Gaskets
- ABS Cement
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Will the Lasalle Bristol Bathroom Sink # 34416166PW Fit as a Replacement on My 2021 Forest River?
- Replacement Oval Sink Needed
- Is etrailer.com Printing Shown on 34416166PW RV Sink Easily Removable
- Can LaSalle Bristol Single Bowl Sink be Under Mount
- Replacement Bathroom Sink for 2003 Georgie Boy RV
- How Deep Is LaSalle Bristol RV Bathroom Sink 34416166PW
- How To Measure For Oval Shaped Sink
- Does LaSalle Bristol RV Bathroom Sink w/ Stop # 34416166PW Mount On Top of Counter
- Will The Phoenix Faucets Pop Up Drain Assembly # PF282010 Fit LaSalle Bristol Sink # 34416166PW?