bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Is There a Shock Absorbing Ball Mount That Can Be Used With Sway Control


Is this hitch compatible with an anti-sway plate such as the Reese 26003 bolt on sway control adapter plate?


Expert Reply:

I do have an option for you but there would be no way to attach a sway control mount to the Gen-Y Glyder Shock Absorbing Ball Mount part # 325-GH-12001. Instead, I recommend the Convert-A-Ball Dual-Cushioned, Adjustable Ball Mount part # CAB-UM which should then be able to used with the Reese Sway-Control Bracket part # RP26003.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>