2006 Forest River SV291 Surveyor Power Converter Box Replacement


I need to replace the Power Converter Box on my 2006 SV291 Forest River travel trailer. What box would I need to purchase?


Expert Reply:

We have great options for circuit board converter boxes that will fit your 2006 SV291 Forest River travel trailer. We have two different configurations with different amperage ratings based on the power requirements of the RV. We have the vertical style like part # PD4560K18LS8 for a 60 amp or # PD4590K18LS8 for a 90 amp or we have the horizontal style like # PD4060K for a 60 amp.

Best option is to check out what you have, determine it's amperage rating, determine what type of batteries you have, and also look at the configuration and go from there. You can email me back with what you find and I'll help you pick out best option as well.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>