Replacement Shock Recommendation for UWS Tool Box


Need to replace shock that holds up the lid on UWS toolbox. Purchased DeeZee replacement shock. #DZ TBSHOCK1. How do I turn the shock to install as both holes face the same but on the box the holes face different directions?


Expert Reply:

Since you have a UWS tool box the only solution we have for a replacement shock/lift cylinder is the part # UWSLIFTCYLIND. We can't recommend a way to convert a DeeZee shock to fit a UWS tool box like you have.

Click to Enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>