Replacement Tool Box Strut and Ball Stud


I am looking for a LT08-05B STRUD FOR A US GENERAL tool box


Expert Reply:

We currently do not carry the LT08-05B strut for the US General Tool box but you may be able to use Replacement Lift Cylinder, Item # UWSLIFTCYLIND to replace the strut on your tool box.

This strut is 10" from the ball socket center to ball socket center. If your strut is 10" inches you shouldn't have any issue making the UWS strut work. The ball stud is part # UWSBALLSTUD.

Click to Enlarge
expert reply by:
Heather A

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>