bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Stove Grommets for an RV Stove Cover


I already have an rv cutting board stove top cover. It stays pretty well, but does slide a bit. Are the clamps on this product available for sale on their own? I do not need the cutting board, just the clamps. Thanks.


Expert Reply:

If you are referring to the little rubber feet for the Camco RV Universal Fit Stovetop Silencer # CAM43521 then we do have some. You can get a set of those using # CAM43614 which are called stove grommets.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>