Installation of Hitch Ball On Equal-I-zer Weight Distribution System
Is the ball installed? If not do you install them?
asked by: Mik
The Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution System w/ 4-Point Sway Control - 14,000 lbs GTW, 1,400 lbs TW # EQ37140ET does not come with the hitch ball installed, but it does come with the hitch ball itself. You will need the 1-7/8" 12pt Socket - 3/4" Drive - Chromium-Vanadium Steel # ALL643216 or # EQ70-00-4800.
If you have us install the weight distribution system, then we install the hitch ball. Otherwise, you will be required to install it, but with the correct socket (listed above) the installation is easy.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Hand Tools
- Ratchets and Sockets
- 3/4 Inch Drive
- 1-7/8 Inch
- Alloy Steel
more information >
- Accessories and Parts
- Weight Distribution Hitch
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Which Weight Distribution System is Better ProPride or Equal-i-zer?
- How to Determine Best Weight Distribution Weight Rating for 10,500 lb Trailer
- Link Plates For Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution Hitch to Fit a 8" Tall Frame
- How to Choose the Correct Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution System
- Will The Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution System EQ37140ET Fit A Trailer With An 8" Tall Frame?
- How to Uninstall a Weight Distribution System like the Equal-i-zer System # EQ37140ET
- Installing Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution System on Boat Trailer with Straight Tongue
- How to Use Wheel Well to Ground Dimensions to Adjust Equalizer Spring Bar Tension
- Does Ford Sway Control Need to be Turned Off to Use 1,400 lb Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution System
- Best Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution System for a Trailer with +1,000 Lbs Tongue Weight
- Changing a 14K Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution System to a 12K System
- Recommended Weight Distribution/Sway Control System for V-Nose Cargo Trailer
- How to Attach Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution System to Trailer Without Open A-Frame
- How to Lubricate Hitch Head of Equal-i-zer 1400 lb Weight Distribution/Sway Control System
- Weight Distribution System Recommendation for 2016 Ford F-150 5.0 Towing 9000 lb Trailer
- What Is the Correct Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution System for a Keystone Sprinter Series 328RLS
- Weight Distribution Hitch for Enclosed Car Trailer With 8" Tall Aluminum Frame
- Equalizer EQ37140ET 12K Weight Distribution System Shipping Weight and Dimensions
- Best Weight Distribution System for Sway Control
- Parts Needed to Convert Equal-I-Zer System to 1,400 lb Tongue Weight System
- Upgrading a 12K Equal-I-zer Weight Distribution System to a 14K
- Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution for Trailer with Tongue Weight Between 980-1,472 lbs
- Should I Go With The 12K Or 14K Equal-i-zer Hitch For My 10K GVWR Travel Trailer
- What Causes and Prevents Persistent Trailer Sway
- Ranking Weight Distribution Systems for 8,000 lb Trailer
- Weight Distribution System Recommendation for Trailer with 1,300-1,500 lb Tongue Weight
- Is the Equal-i-zer 14K Weight Distribution System Too Much for a 7,500 lb - 8,000 lb Trailer
- Best 2-1/2 Shank for an Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution System
- Length of Spring Bars for Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution System # EQ37140ET
- Which Equalizer Weight Distribution System is Recommended for 1,200 lbs Tongue Weight