bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Dual Tire Valve Extenders for RV  


I need to replace the dual wheel tire valve extender on my RV. The extender that was in place was leaking and needs replacement. It is flexible stainless steel and is 12inch long. Do you have a replacement?


Expert Reply:

We have valve extenders for your dual wheel tires. I recommend the Wheel Masters 4-Hose Inflation Kit - 16" to 19-1/2" Dually - Wheel Cover Mount # WM8208. The length of the hoses with straight valve extenders is 13 inches. I've attached a video of this installation to assist.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>