bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Adapter to Plug Portable Air Pump into Trailer Connector  


Is there such a thing as an adapter that connects to my 12vtrailer light connector on my bumper f150 so I can connect a portable 12v air pump to it ? It would be handier than running a long connector from the cigarette lighter. Thanks.


Expert Reply:

I recommend looking at the Pollak 7-Way to 12 Volt Power Outlet Adapter # PK11896. You will simply plug this into the 7-way connector on your F-150 to provide a 12V plug or DC-AC converter 110V plug outlet for use with your portable air pump.

I have attached a short demonstration video on this product for you to check out.

expert reply by:
Chris R

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>