Explore Expert Info
on ATV UTV
on ATV UTV
Explore Expert Info
- Is there a 12 Inch Trailer Tire that is Rated for 80 Miles Per Hour
The 12 inch tires that we carry are rated for 65 miles per hour. Any faster than that for extended periods and the excessive heat build up will cause tire failure. To get a tire with a higher speed rating you would have to go up in size. That also… view full answer...
- Replacement Rooftop Air Conditioner for Carrier Brand Air Conditioning System
For your Carrier Air V, we have a few replacement options for you that will fit in the same location and utilize the Carrier wiring and internal components. These replace the Carrier rooftop AC unit and utilize your Carrier ceiling vent and… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between a 4-Way and 7-Way Trailer Connector
A 4-Way trailer connector has the basic lighting functions only; running lights, left turn signal and brake lights, right turn signal and brake lights, and ground. A 7-Way has these functions and a 12 volt circuit, a circuit for electric trailer… view full answer...
- Does Erickson ATV E-Track Tie-Down Kit #EM09160 Attach To Trailer Wood Floor Directly
We installed the Erickson ATV E-Track Tie-Down Kit #EM09160 by attaching them directly to the wood floor of a trailer. Check out the install video I attached for more info on that. I'd recommend using a backing plate like the part #BPEZ to add a… view full answer...
- Recommended Tie-Down Kit for Golf Cart Transported in Pickup
The safest way to secure a 4-wheeled vehicle like a golf cart in a truck bed is to use wheel nets that secure to the truck bed in some manner. The Erickson E-Track Tie-Down Kit #EM09160 is one option that is similar to the Pack 'Em kit you… view full answer...
- Recommended Lifting Bracket And Crane For Removing 5th Wheel Hitch
I reached out to PullRite and they said you can definitley use the trailer to remove the hitch from your truck, but you don't want to leave it hanging there. They suggest lowering onto saw horses or another sturdy surface. That is a lot of weight… view full answer...
- Wheel/Tire for Cushman Truckster Utility Vehicle
My research into the Cushman Truckster utility vehicle suggests this came with 4-lug wheels that were indeed fitted with 5.70-8 size tires. Such wheels and tires are displayed on the page I linked for you. I also linked a helpful article on trailer… view full answer...
- What Size Ball Will Fit ATV Hitch RP7065100 and How Does the Hitch Install
There is a 3/4 inch ball hole in ATV hitch #RP7065100. The shank of the 2 inch ball will need to be 3/4 inches to fit. If you need a 2 inch ball with a 3/4 inch diameter shank you can use #19258. The hitch itself mounts to a 5/8 inch diameter tongue… view full answer...
- Redarc Tow Pro Liberty RED24FR Trailer Brake Controller on 2019 Jeep Cherokee
The Redarc Tow Pro Liberty Brake Controller, part #RED24FR is compatible with either electric or electric over hydraulic brakes, so it'll work just fine with your trailer. Electric over hydraulic brakes use a brake controller, but on the trailer… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
The difference between the Class II and Class III hitches has to do with their Gross Trailer Weight (GTW), their Tongue Weight (TW), and their Hitch Receiver Size. Class II trailer hitch receivers have a 1-1/4 inch receiver and can be rated up to… view full answer...
- Mounting Locations for CargoBuckle Ratcheting Tie Downs #IMF18800
The best mounting location of Tie Down Strap part #IMF18800 will really depend on what you are carrying. Generally speaking, mounting one tie down at each corner of the bed would allow for the most flexibility. Each strap can safely handle a load of… view full answer...