bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Dual Waste Valve for Coachman Freedom Express


What 1 do I need for 2011 liberty express camper


Expert Reply:

Dual waste valves, such as the Valterra # TR38A, are nearly generic by nature. This one has the standard 1-1/2" gray water gate and standard 3" gate, and has a "Y" shape. You should also look at the Bristol # 34466ND13AAR Double Waste Valve that has more of a "T" shape, or the Valterra # T38.

Compare what you have on your Freedom Express to these and one should be a match. Many of these connections will have been factory installed with solvent cement an will have to be cut off. Be prepared to make a trip to the hardware store for some miscellaneous fittings to make up for the part cut off. Probably a couple nipples and couplers.

You can get your repair cement by ordering the Valterra # A05-0303 ABS Solvent.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>