bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Finding Circuit Breakers for Progressive Dynamics Panel part # PD4135K


Since the converter does not come with Circuit breakers or fuses , where do you get them?


Helpful Expert Reply:

For the branch 110 volt breakers in the Progressive Dynamics Panel part # PD4135K you need to run 20 amp breakers according to Progressive Dynamics that you could source at a hardware store or online possibly. We do not carry them currently. ITE/Siemens—QP,QT, Thomas & Betts—TB & TBBD Series, Square D—HOM, HOMT, Cutler Hammer/Bryant—BR,BRD Series, and GE—HACR are recommended brands.

helpful expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>