bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Roof Vent Cover Lid for Pace American Trailer  


Pace American enclosed trailer vent just need the top piece that raises up and down when I twist the lever when standing inside. Just bought the trailer so Im not sure what it looks like, but I think its just a plastic piece that connects on and it raises up as i twist lever. I have a picture. It measures just under 14 inches across.


Expert Reply:

Looks like you need a continuous hinge roof vent lid like the part # BV0554-01 based on what I can see in your picture can compared to the install pictures we have of this cover.

expert reply by:
Jameson C
click to enlarge

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>