Where Is the Hole Drilled to Install B and W Turnover in a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500
My truck has the 6foot 7inch bed where should I drill the 4inch hole?
asked by: Andy
I checked with B and W and when you install the part # BWGNRK1016 in your 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 the 4 inch hole will get drilled 44-3/4 inches from the rear edge of the bed.
I attached a picture that I took from the install instructions for this hitch that show where and how to measure.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Can I Use Penetrating Oil on a B&W Turnoverball with a Stuck Latch Handle
- Replacement Mounting Brackets To Move B&W Turnover Ball From a 2016 Chevy 2500 To a 2015 GMC 2500
- Where Does Gooseneck Ball of B&W Turnoverball Hitch Install in Bed of 2019 Chevy Silverado
- B and W Gooseneck Hitch Recommendation for 2018 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- Will Installing B&W Underbed Gooseneck Trailer HItch Increase Capacity on 2018 GMC Sierra Denali
- Hole Location for B&W Gooseneck Installed on a 2016 GMC Sierra 2500 with Spray-In Bed Liner
- How To Know If You Have The Factory Prep Package In Your 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Can Removing Heat Shield Under Truck During Gooseneck Hitch Installation Harm the Truck
- B&W 5th Wheel Will Not SIt Flat in the Bed of a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- Best Gooseneck Trailer Hitch for 2019 Chevy Silverado 3500
- Recommendations for Adding a 2k Trailer Axle to a Fabricated Frame
- Does the Heat Shield Get Reinstalled Using the B&W Turnoverball on a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- Is There a Taller Gooseneck Ball Available for B&W Turnoverball Hitch
- Will B&W Companion Slider Still Work on 2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD High Country Duramax?
- Which B and W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch Fits 2019 Chevy Silverado 3500
- B&W Gooseneck Hitch for a 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Location of Hole for B&W Gooseneck Hitch on 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500 Short Bed
- B and W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch Recommendation for 2013 Ram 2500
- B&W Companion Gooseneck-to-5th Wheel Hitch Not Sitting Level in Bed of Truck
- 5th Wheel Rail Installation Kit for 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Short-Bed to Use Auto-Slide Hitch
- Can One Towing System Tow Both Gooseneck and 5th Wheel Trailers
- Why Can't OEM Gooseneck Rail Kit for 2018 GMC Sierra Use Offset Hitch Ball
- Which B and W Gooseneck Hitch Fits 2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually
- Will Air Bags Work with B&W Gooseneck Hitch On 2019 GMC Sierra 2500
- Could B&W Companion for Ford Rail Kit be Used in 2016 Chevy Silverado without Factory Rail Kit
- B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch Recommendation for 2017 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- Determining if 2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 Has OEM Rail Kit for B and W Gooseneck Hitch Install