bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can Wheel Masters 4-Hose Inflating Kits for Dually Wheels be Used with Rubber Valve Stems


can part numbers-wm8208 and wm8008 be used with rubber valve stems ? thank for the help.


Expert Reply:

Wheel Masters 4-Hose Inflation Kit # WM8208 and # WM8008 can be used with rubber valve stems. They are only increasing the length of the stems making them easier to access. They do not put any additional stress on the valve stems so they would work for you.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>