bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Level Trailer With Lock N Roll Articulating Trailer Coupler  


If I currently use a 2” for a standard ball would the be identical for lock n roll or could it be different? Looking to convert a trailer


Expert Reply:

I'm assuming you're speaking of a 2 inch drop on the ball mount you're currently using, is that correct?

If so, the # 336VS503505 Lock N Roll articulating ball mount you'd looked at would allow for a 2 inch drop to properly level your trailer. The premise for a Lock N Roll is the same as for a ball/coupler. You want to put the vehicle side of the connection at the proper height so the trailer is pulled as close to level as you can get it.

You'll also need the corresponding Lock N Roll coupler to replace the existing ball coupler on your trailer. We have various sizes for channel tongue trailers which I've linked for you, or for an A-frame coupler, use
# 336TS504. For a channel mount, you'd use # 336TS502.

I've also linked to some product description videos which you might find helpful.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>