bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Adapter to Go From a 7-Way to a 12 Volt Power Outlet


I have a 7 pond round outlet on back of my LS tractor. Do you have a 12v adapter?


Expert Reply:

I did some digging and it looks like the LS tractors sometimes had 7-ways installed on them like RVs. So for an adapter to go from a 7-way to a 12 volt power source you'd just need the part # PK11896 and you'd be set.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>