bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Vent Lid for 1971 Holiday Rambler Galvanized Vent Frame


This old trailer has a set Lumadome model 133 vents with 3 metal clips that hold the vent plastic dome to a galvinized vent dome frame ?? Can I get a replacement dome ??


Expert Reply:

The vent cover for your 1971 Holiday Rambler I recommend is the Replacement Lid for Jensen RV Roof Vent w/ Metal Base - Polypropylene - White # CAM40153 based on your description. If that vent doesn't look like the correct hinge, then I recommend the MaxxAir UniMaxx Universal Replacement Lid for RV and Trailer Roof Vent - Translucent White # MA00-335001 which will work with your galvanized vent frame.

If you prefer, you can upgrade the entire vent as they are standard sizes. I recommend the Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent - Manual - 14-1/4" x 14-1/4" - White # V2092SP-28 for a classic assembly. I recommend the Installation Kit # 344270KITW for installation and I've attached a video to assist.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>