View Cart

Replacement Vent Lids for a 1988 Fleetwood Prowler


I have a Prowler on my property in Mexico and need to replace the air vents that were torn off in a recent hurricane. My problem is that I do not know the type of hinges that the vents require. Do you have an idea??? Thanks,

Expert Reply:

The only way to know for sure is to look at the vent and/or old vent lid to determine which, if any, of the replacement covers we offer will fit. We carry models for 3-point hinges, # 69284.

For 4-point hinges we have # 61628 and # 63112.

And for continuous hinges # BV0554-01, # BV0554-03, # BV0534-00, # BVD0449-A01, # BVD0449-A03, and # 61635.

You might be able to Call Fleetwood with the serial number of the trailer and they might be able to tell you but given the age of the trailer it is likely they do not have that information.

expert reply by:
Michael H

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From