Trailer and Electric Winches
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Need A Winch For Pulling A Vehicle Onto A Car Trailer
The Dutton-Lainson StrongArm Electric Winch - 9,000 lbs #DL25215 is an electric winch that is designed for loading and unloading of boats, personal watercraft, and vehicles. This winch has a 3,000 lb. load capacity. The boat size-to-winch capacity… view full answer...
- Solution for Connecting Trailer Winch to Tow Vehicle Battery
I have a solution for you to connect the Bulldog Winch Trailer Winch #BDW10039 to your vehicle's battery, but it will not work well for you to connect the winch to the vehicle's 7-way connector. The highest gauge wire a 7-Way connector is… view full answer...
- How to Choose the Correct Size Trailer Winch For a Boat Trailer
The size winch that you will need depends on a couple of different factors. I have included part of our hand winch FAQ below regarding boat winches and have linked the FAQ article for you to view. Finding the Right Capacity Winch for your Boat… view full answer...
- Winch Recommendation for Race Car Trailer with 2,500 lb Car
The Bulldog Winch part #BDW15020 would be a great option for your setup. This is a 4,400 lb 12 volt winch which uses a synthetic rope instead of a steel cable. It powers in and out and has a built in brake as well. The winch also moves at 19 feet per… view full answer...
- Truck Winch Compatibility with Off-Road Winch Mounting Plate for Toyota Tacoma
The Bulldog Winch Off-Road Winch Mounting Plate for Toyota Tacoma #BDW23001 will fit any winch that has a standard 10 inch by 4-1/2 inch mounting pattern. This is the vast majority of winches under 12K, but you will want to make sure you get one… view full answer...
- Will Bulldog Winch Have the Capacity and Capability to Load 4,000lbs Car into My 18 Foot Car Hauler
Good news! The Bulldog Winch #BDW15019 will work great for loading your 18 foot car hauler with a vehicle up to 4,000lbs. We recommend using a winch with a line pull capacity no less than equal to that of the load being moved. For example, if a car… view full answer...
- Comparing Radial Trailer Tires and Bias Ply Trailer Tires
We actually have an FAQ article on trailer tires, part of which covers bias ply tires versus radial tires. I have posted the section below and I have also included a link to the whole FAQ article for you. The main difference between a radial ply and… view full answer...
- Does the etrailer ATV Winch e98989 Have a Power Line Out Feature
Yes, the etrailer ATV Winch part #e98989 has a free-spool feature as well as a power line out feature so you can move the vehicle off the trailer safely. I spoke with the manufacturer to confirm this for you. view full answer...
- Winch Recommendation for Car Trailer
I can help you over email if you like. view full answer...
- What Battery Is Recommended with the Bulldog Winch part #BDW10031
The recommended battery size to allow for max power out of the Bulldog Winch part #BDW10031 is going to be 650 CCA. Your best bet would be that size or larger. I attached a review video for this for you to check out as well. view full answer...
- Replacement Power Unit for Bulldog Winch BDW15019
Yes, we do have replacement power units for the Bulldog winch part #BDW15019. The Bulldog Winch Replacement OE Contactor part #BDW20221 is a direct replacement for 15017/15019 Bulldog winches. Each of the terminals is color coded, and comes with new… view full answer...