Performance Products and Coolers
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Will The MagnaFlow Muffler, #MF12468, Fit A 2001 GMC Sierra C-3 Short Bed 6.0 V-8
Because the 2001 GMC C-3 Truck is a limited version of the Sierra model, Magnaflow does not list a fitment for that vehicle. The MagnaFlow Muffler, #MF12468, you have referenced is a universal muffler that is 5 inches tall and 8 inches wide and 24… view full answer...
- 7-Way RV Trailer Connector Wiring Diagram
When wiring a trailer connector, it is best to wire by function, as wire colors can vary. We have an excellent wiring diagram on our website, I will provide you a link so you can look at it. If you are looking at the inside of the trailer connector… view full answer...
- Weight and Length of the MagnaFlow Stainless Steel, Tru-X Universal Muffler #MF12469
The MagnaFlow Stainless Steel, Tru-X Universal Muffler #MF12469 that you referenced weighs 15 lbs. The body of this is 18 inches in length, for a longer version you would want the part #MF12599 which has 22 inches of body length but also weighs 27… view full answer...
- Is the Outlet Diameter Measurement Listed for Magnaflow Mufflers Or is it the Inner Diameter
The inlet/outlet/tubing diameters listed from Magnaflow are OD, outer diameter, not ID, inner diameter. If your tubing is 2.5 OD you will have to butt-weld the muffler to the exhaust tubing, the exhaust pipe will not slide into the muffler. Any… view full answer...
- Can MagnaFlow Tru-X Muffler #MF12469 be with Forced Induction System on 2015 Mustang GT
I spoke with my contact at Magnaflow and he said adding the Tru-X Muffler #MF12469 is a great option for quieting down your Mustang GT and it will not be too restrictive for your forced induction system. The muffler matches the 3 inch piping on your… view full answer...
- Recommendation for a MagnaFlow Muffler that has Agressive Sound for a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Liter
I spoke with one of my colleagues that has a MagnaFlow Muffler on his Trans AM with the LS1 350 engine and he says it has a nice aggressive tone, does not drone in the cab, and when you accelerate it is louder like most people want. The muffler you… view full answer...
- Can Exhaust Flow in Either Direction Through MagnaFlow Straight-Through Universal Muffler #MF12579
The MagnaFlow Stainless Steel, Straight-Through Universal Muffler #MF12579 can have exhaust flow in either direction through it. There is no one way the exhaust has to flow through it. For a similar muffler that has a 2 in/1 out or vice versa you… view full answer...
- Will a Straight-Through MagnaFlow Muffler be Very Loud on a 2013 GMC Sierra with 6.2 Liter Motor
A straight pipe or straight through muffler such as #MF14161 is going to be loud because there are no baffles inside to reduce the noise. The exhaust can flow straight through. If you have ever had the exhaust off of a vehicle forward of the muffler… view full answer...
- 2015 Chevy 2500HD 6.0L Programmer and Cold Air Intake Recommendation
A programmer like the part #EP85150 is going to give you a nice increase in horsepower and torque which will help you quite a bit for towing. This programmer will give you up to 21 horsepower and 30 foot lbs of torque. The torque is what will really… view full answer...
- Standard Color Code for Wiring Simple 4 Wire Trailer Lighting
You have it right so far, the 4-way connector is just as you have stated. Remember that Yellow has a L in it so that is the left side brake/turn signal and green has a R in it so that is the right side brake/turn signal. The colors for wiring a 7-way… view full answer...
- Will a Resonated Exhaust Tip Change the Sound of my Exhaust
A resonated exhaust tip such as the Bully Round Resonated Bolt-on Exhaust Tip part #PM-5104 causes the air to vibrate a certain way in a hollow cavity which produces more of a crackle sound. Though the sound of your exhaust will change it will not be… view full answer...