Performance Products and Coolers
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Best Way To Increase Horsepower And Torque In A 2017 GMC Sierra 5.3L V8
The best way to not only maximize but increase horsepower and torque on your 2017 GMC Sierra 5.3L V8 would involve installing a cold air intake, performance exhaust system, in addition to a performance chip tuner. Using these components will allow… view full answer...
- How to Determine Which Line is the Return Line for Installing Supplemental Transmission Cooler
In order to tell which transmission fluid line is the return line leaving the factory cooler of a vehicle like your 2001 Chevy Silverado you want to start with your vehicle cold. Start it up and put it in drive and brake torque it (apply brakes and… view full answer...
- Deciding Between Factory Air Suspension or Aftermarket Air Springs for 2019 Ram 3500
This is a great question. It looks like the factory air suspension option for the 2019 Ram 3500 essentially replaces the standard coil spring system on the truck. This will do a nice job of helping to keep everything level when hauling heavy loads… view full answer...
- Comparison of Plate and Fin Style Transmission Coolers and Tube and Fin Style Transmission Coolers
The difference between the plate and fin style, #D13504, and the tube and fin style cooler, #D12904, is that the plate and fin models can cool better than the tube and fin models. You will notice that plate and fin coolers with the same rating as… view full answer...
- Is an Oil Cooler Required for Towing with a 2016 Ford Explorer
I do have the items you will need to tow with your 2016 Ford Explorer but we do not offer complete towing packages. Instead, you will need to purchase the items separately. According to the Ford Trailer Towing Guide, the towing package for the 3.5L… view full answer...
- Which is More Helpful When Towing: Engine Oil Cooler or Transmission Fluid Cooler
Transmission cooler is definitely more important than an engine oil cooler. Most modern vehicles have cooling systems that are very efficient and an engine oil cooler is not needed at all. In some cases they actually will slightly lower oil pressure… view full answer...