Performance Products and Coolers
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- 7-Way RV Trailer Connector Wiring Diagram
When wiring a trailer connector, it is best to wire by function, as wire colors can vary. We have an excellent wiring diagram on our website, I will provide you a link so you can look at it. If you are looking at the inside of the trailer connector… view full answer...
- Best Way To Increase Horsepower And Torque In A 2017 GMC Sierra 5.3L V8
The best way to not only maximize but increase horsepower and torque on your 2017 GMC Sierra 5.3L V8 would involve installing a cold air intake, performance exhaust system, in addition to a performance chip tuner. Using these components will allow… view full answer...
- How to Determine Which Line is the Return Line for Installing Supplemental Transmission Cooler
In order to tell which transmission fluid line is the return line leaving the factory cooler of a vehicle like your 2001 Chevy Silverado you want to start with your vehicle cold. Start it up and put it in drive and brake torque it (apply brakes and… view full answer...
- Comparison of Plate and Fin Style Transmission Coolers and Tube and Fin Style Transmission Coolers
The difference between the plate and fin style, #D13504, and the tube and fin style cooler, #D12904, is that the plate and fin models can cool better than the tube and fin models. You will notice that plate and fin coolers with the same rating as… view full answer...
- Horsepower and Torque Gain w/ Airaid MXP Cold Air Intake System #AR200-285 on 2015 GMC Sierra 1500
I spoke with my contact at Airaid and when using the MXP Cold Air Intake System with SynthaFlow Oiled Filter, #AR200-285, on 2015 GMC Sierra 1500, the Dyno testing, which reports at the rear wheels, shows a gain of 24 horsepower and 22 ft lbs of… view full answer...
- Is an Oil Cooler Required for Towing with a 2016 Ford Explorer
I do have the items you will need to tow with your 2016 Ford Explorer but we do not offer complete towing packages. Instead, you will need to purchase the items separately. According to the Ford Trailer Towing Guide, the towing package for the 3.5L… view full answer...
- Which is More Helpful When Towing: Engine Oil Cooler or Transmission Fluid Cooler
Transmission cooler is definitely more important than an engine oil cooler. Most modern vehicles have cooling systems that are very efficient and an engine oil cooler is not needed at all. In some cases they actually will slightly lower oil pressure… view full answer...
- Deciding Between Factory Air Suspension or Aftermarket Air Springs for 2019 Ram 3500
This is a great question. It looks like the factory air suspension option for the 2019 Ram 3500 essentially replaces the standard coil spring system on the truck. This will do a nice job of helping to keep everything level when hauling heavy loads… view full answer...