bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Clip for Reese Sway Control # 83660


Hi, I have sway control part #83660. However, Ive lost one of the spring clip used to secure each end to the ball mounts the clips. Do you sell replacement spring clips? Thanks


Expert Reply:

According to my Reese representative, the actual clip you're needing isn't sold as a separate part. However, the Draw-Tite # 55515 replacement spring clip would make a fine replacement. The clip is a little bit different that the one you're missing, but it would be an excellent replacement.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>