bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hardware for Curt 13206  


Hi, I was wondering if its possible to buy the mounting hardware for Curt hitch 13206. I seem to have misplaced it. Thanks, Tom


Expert Reply:

Hi Tom; you can get replacement hardware for the Curt # C13206 using the Replacement Hardware Kit for Trailer Hitches # RHK. All you need to do is add "C13206" in the Hitch Item Number field and add it to your cart to checkout.

expert reply by:
Robin H

Tom C.


Thanks a bunch!

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>