bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Quick Connect Valve Without Plastic Cover For D&W Spray Away Unit


Can I buy just the quick disconnect part, dont need the plastic cover or the brass one way valve if so what is part # and price, thank you


Expert Reply:

The Replacement Quick Connect Valve without the plastic cover for the D&W Spray-away unit part # PF147005 is part # PF247008. The price is on the product page.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Heather A

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>