Replacement RV Fresh Water Quick Connect for Outdoor Shower or Spray Away Hose


Good morning, I have a 2005 Fleetwood Scorpion with an outside shower with broken quick disconnect. My set up is a standard type outdoor faucet and a quick disconnect that is separate from the faucet. Do you sell the QD assembly separately or would I have to purchase the entire unit PF213246 to get what I need? thanks


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you simply need the Camco Quick Hose Connect w/ Flow-Through Connection - Brass # CAM20143. If you don't want to replace the faucet, we also have the separate units with mount # PF147005 in white or # PF147006 in black.

expert reply by:
Jason S

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>