bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Damper Lock for Ventline RV Range Hood


I have this part but I am looking for the tabs that lock it in place from swinging open. thank you.


Expert Reply:

The Replacement Damper for Ventline RV Range Hood part # BCA0472-00 is the damper located in the hood. If this is indeed the damper you are referring to then the correct lock spring is the Replacement Damper Lock Spring for Ventline RV Range Hood part # C0488-00.

However, it sounds like you are referring to the damper in the exterior vent. If that is the case then we don't offer the locking tabs separately nor do I think they can be replaced so you will need to just replace the entire vent with either part # V2111-03, part # V2111-13, or part # V2111-55.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>