Availability of Equalizers for Trailer Suspensions


I am looking for trailer part like equaliser for suspension,i got a number like T4D-44 STAMPED IN THE STEEL and i can`t find it anywhere .I looking at youir place in case you may gut it ? Tank you to answer me about it . if you gut that part send me a photo


Expert Reply:

We do sell trailer suspension parts of all kinds, including equalizers for both double-eye springs and for slipper springs, that you can see on the linked page. You can use the filters on the page to select your spring type, spring width and number of axles. We offer both standard equalizers like # TREQ310 and also cushioned ones like # K71-652-00.

I also linked our main page for all trailer suspension parts and articles on trailer suspensions that may be helpful to you.

expert reply by:
Adam R

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>