bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Collar Lok/ Hammer Blow Repair Kit Recommendation


Can I rebuild my old ditch with hammer blow coupler with new pin and spring?


Expert Reply:

The Bulldog Collar-Lok Coupler w/ High-Profile Latch # BD028463 that you referenced used be called a hammerblow style coupler.

The rebuild kit you would need that comes with the spring and pin is the part # BD024200.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>