bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Need Adapter to Mate Military Trailer With Standard 2-Inch Hitch Ball  


Hello. Im having a hard time finding a hitch for a trailer I have. Its a military trailer and I need a 2inch coupler hitch so it will fit onto my 2inch ball. But Im having a really hard time finding what I need. If you can email me I do have photos of the trailer and where I need the hitch needs to go. Thanks.


Expert Reply:

Often military trailers use a pintle or clevis type hitch. The link provided at right will take you to our main page for ball mounts where you can see both types. You can submit a photo to us to show your military trailer's hitch by responding to this email or by uploading your photos with a question.
Please be sure to provide complete information on both the trailer and vehicle. For example, we offer mating pintle type parts # 63036 and # C48210.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>