bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed To Use Combined Signal/Brake Lights On Vehicle With Separate Turn/Brake Lights


Want to use these on a 2006 Chevy Flatbed that has a separate turn/brake light wire will these work or do I need to install a diode on these circuits?


Expert Reply:

To use the Jeep-Style LED Combination Trailer Tail Light # STL60RLBP and # STL60RB to work on your 2006 Chevrolet flatbed you will need to use a Hopkins Tail Light Converter # HM48847.

This converter is needed to combine the turn signals and brake lights to work on the same circuit like the Jeep needs. It is also confirmed to work with the LED lights on tail lights.

expert reply by:
Gregory M

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>