bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed to Add Combined Tail Lights to Trailer with Separate Turn Signals


My Gulfstream RV has independent brake / signal lights. These are obstructed when my motorcylce is loaded on the cruiserlift. I want to add combined lights higher on the RV. Can I wire direct or do I need something special?


Expert Reply:

Since you currently have separate tail lights on your RV and plan to install an additional set of combined lights you'll need to use a signal converter like part # RM-732 to get the signal correct. Basically you wire this to the lights you currently have and then you'd have the combined circuits ready for your new taillights like the # STL16RB that you referenced.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>