Replacement Jack for a 2008 Carson Run Runner Travel Trailer/Toy Hauler


I have a 2008 Carson fun runner 22 ft with a Shelby jack on the front and the gears r slipping. Is there replacement gears for the jack?


Expert Reply:

Shelby has been out of business for a while now so replacement parts are no longer available. Your best option would be to replace the jack with a new one. In your picture it looks like you have a spot for a round tube A-Frame jack. There are a lot of options that will fit.

It looks like the heaviest version of the 2008 Carson Fun Runner is 9,000 pounds dry. A 2K jack such as # PSEA2000-14007 is a good option. The foot is included. I have linked a video review of this jack for you.

Need more capacity? We have Buyers Products 5K jack # 3370091265 which also comes with a foot. I have linked a video review of this jack as well.

And if you want to give an electric jack a try we have the very cost-effective 3.5K jack # EJ-3520-WBX. I have linked a video of the black version of this jack for you.

Click to Enlarge
expert reply by:
Michael H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>